Tuesday 27 March 2012

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour (Lovechild & Crush).

I don't want to speak too soon and jinx things, but it is in fact SUMMER! Or at least as close as it's going to get in the UK any way. And when the sun comes out to play so do my pretty summer dresses, sometimes even without tights!. And of course what is the perfect make-up accessory for pretty summer dresses? Pretty lips. Presently my new lip loves are Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour's, phew that's a big title lets slim it down to UD lip colour for this post. I first caught the bug for these lip lovelies when I purchased Adrenaline back in October and now I have added another 2 to my collection, Lovechild and Crush. Urban Decay is as amazing as ever and these colours are just lovely. 

 

Lovechild is a pale pink that gives my lips a hint of colour, for those subtle days.





Crush, not so subtle. Crush is a hot pink that is dying for a party to be shown off at.





I will definitely by getting my wear out of these even once the sun decided to hide again, and there is no point in shielding you guys from the fact that I will be probably be buying more of these in the near future. The only thing I would advise about the UD lip colour, and any lip stick is to make sure your lips are in tip top condition before applying. Dry, cracked lips are not a good look with lip stick, you lip balm is your best friend.

Oh before I go I do want to share with you something I am really excited about. Urban Decay are launching a new palette system to go with there recently reformulated eye shadows. I am not too sure when/or if they will be out in the UK but I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any signs of this. I, like a lot of other make-up enthusiasts, love a good palette and from what I have seen of these they look amazing. If anyone knows when they are launching in the UK please let me know and you will be my favourite person in the world!. 

Hold the phone, quick update. Urban Decay customer service just emailed me back (within 20mins no less) and advised me that the new palette system and revamped eyeshadows will be out in the summer. I know it's a few months to wait and I will be counting down the days, but once I get my hands on them you will be the first to know.  

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment