Wednesday 13 June 2012

Accessorize make-up bags and new tattoo.


Just a quick hello to say that I am still getting in over time where I can at work and my house is still nowhere near completion. However on the upside I spotted these make-up bags in Accessorize and thought I need a little treat!




Both were £8 and I had to buy both because I couldn't decide which colour I liked best. I love that they are see though, so handy when you want to find something without digging around blind, and plastic fantastic is bang on trend for this summer. As are your staple summer brights, killing 2 birds with 1 stone (or so the saying goes).

As these are now going to be my hand bag, make-up bags of choice you may well be seeing them around from time to time with an array of goodies in them. Keep your eyes peeled.

Before I go I wanted to show you a quick pic of my new tattoo. Another I hear you cry! Yep and I have to say, it's a big one.




This beauty was done by the AMAZING Jen Maw at Nemesis Tattoo Studio in Seaham Co. Durham. As you can see Jen is truly an amazing artist! I am blown away every time I see my new tattoo, I love every thing about it. I could gush and gush for ever about Jen and her talent but instead I'm going to put a link to Nemesis' website below and say “check this lady out!” And Jen I'll see you soon to finish this off :0)

Nemesis Tattoo Studio - http://www.nemesistattoo.co.uk/home.html

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment