Wednesday 8 February 2012

Illamasqua Nail Polish – Elope.

Hay guys today I wanted to show you my first Illamasqua nail polish which is very special because not only was it a Christmas present, but it was also picked by hubby him self with no outside influences for help. Now this sounds like it is out of the ordinary and a big feat for the hubster but actually its not, he is very good at presents and has no qualms about going to a beauty counter and having a look round. So when I asked for his thoughts behind this nail polish his answer was that green suits me. Well you cant say fairer than that and once I popped this polish on I have to say the boy's not wrong.




I really, really like this polish. It went on smooth, it lasted ages without chipping, it wasn't too thick or thin and the colour was ace! I will defiantly be trying more of these polishes and maybe a few other brands as well in the future, maybe the boy has successfully broken the Nails Inc obsession, watch this space to find out. 




 
See you soon.

Stacey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment