Saturday 19 November 2011

Nails Inc Glastonbury polish.

Hi guys this is just a quick review to show you Nails Inc Glastonbury polish. Now its no secret that I LOVE glitter. I'm like a Magpie, I can spot glittery, shimmery things from a mile away and then I need to have them. That's why for the most important day of my life (my wedding) I chose this nail polish. 

 



This polish is incredible, truly the best polish that I own. It is a mixture of gold, green and purple glitter, and goes on pretty opaque from the first coat. It glitters beautifully in the light and I get a tonne of complements every time I wear this. 

 


Glastonbury retails at £11 and is part of the Special Effects range at Nails Inc. When I bought this polish there was 2 glitters in this range, this and Reading which is a gold and red glitter. Nails Inc have since brought out some 3D glitters that look amazing, Bloomsbury Square (purple/cerise), Sloane Square (grey/silver), Connaught Square (blue/purple). With these, their Gossip Girl collections (The Blair Collection is my personal fave) and the Electric Lane Holographic Top Coat, my Christmas list is getting longer by the second. 

Stacey x x  

No comments:

Post a Comment